Summer Reading Program 2022
Beyond the Beaten Path
The Summer Reading Program will run from June 25th – August 20th!
Stop by the Library to pick up a paper tracker to keep track of your reading hours or enroll online at ReaderZone.com with the code: 0549c
Collect tickets in exchange for reading time! Children can trade their tickets for 1, 2, or 3 ticket prizes and teens and adults can enter their tickets into a raffle for a specific prize. Some of the prize categories for teens and adults include: Fishing, Art, Self Care, and Local Gift Cards! Teens and adults can also enter their tickets into our Grand Prize raffle for a Fire HD 10 Plus tablet! The tablet is 10.1″, 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, the latest model, and will not have lockscreen ads! (If a teen wins the Grand Prize, we will need to notify their parents.)
August 27th will be the last day to log hours and collect and turn in tickets! The drawing for the raffles will be at the end of the day on Aug. 27th.
In addition to logging hours and collecting prizes, the Library will also have lots of fun events, activities, and crafts throughout the month! Please check out our calendar under the “Events” tab for specific dates.
– Tuesdays at 12:30pm we will have different activities such as “Terrific Trees”, “Bear Hunt”, and “Tracks and Scat”.
– Wednesdays we will have in person Storytime at 12:30pm.
– Thursdays at 12:30 we will have a STEM Activity OR a Performer!
– Saturdays we will have one or two crafts available from 10:00am – 2:00pm.
Jefferson Scavenger Hunt: Forrest Stuffed Animal Critters will be hiding in several local businesses in Jefferson! If you find them, come back to the Library and let a Librarian know where you saw them! You will receive a ticket that will be entered into a raffle for the animal(s) you find!
– June 30th @ 12:30pm – Danza Azteca
– July 21st @ 12:30pm – Paradise of Samoa
– August 4th @ 12:30 – Raptor Presentation from Chintimini Wildlife Center
– August 18th @ 12:30 – Coventry and Kaluza
Please contact the Library with any questions!